Wanna learn more about peacemaking efforts in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Our new 6 part study guide is under last edits and will accompany the release of our sequel movie entitled, “Make Hummus not Walls” which tells the story of a contentious week in Jerusalem and the broader Palestinian-Israeli conflict this last May when we were on location for about 12 weeks. The study guide tracks my learning, multiple trips to the region, important interviews, and on-going work to educate and advocate for true peacemaking. The outline looks at:
- Changing our paradigm from peacetalking to peacemaking.
- Why is there a conflict featuring an important interview with a Palestinian Christian friend who lived through the expulsion from her home by Israeli militias, never to return to her childhood home.
- Daily life and current obstacles in the city of Hebron where I lived for part of 2011.
- The day I became a “real peacemaker” after witnessing a home demolition.
- Digging deeper into frequently asked questions and popular myths.
- Now what & so what? What can anyone do in light of the on-going conflict? How can we seek to make a difference?
Release date: Holidays of 2018.